Jawbreakers Pattern, September 2018

Page Content: 

"As a young girl my best friend and I rode our bikes everywhere and one of our favorite stops was the old-time drug store in her hometown. On rare occasions we could scrape together enough pocket change for an ice cream cone but usually we would seek out the $.10 candies. This fun Jawbreaker block reminded me of those summers spent riding bikes and buying candy.

This block is perfect for letting the color palette do all the hard work and a great introduction to curve piecing. The high contrast color palette layered over a more muted palette gives the design depth and keeps your eye moving across the surface of the quilt." —Heather Black

Coloring Page

Templates

The Modern Quilt Guild’s mission is to support and encourage the growth and development of modern quilting through art, education and community. www.modernquiltguild.com Copyright © 2018 by Heather Black and the Modern Quilt Guild. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be reproduced, sold, commercialized or distributed in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Heather Black and the Modern Quilt Guild.