Want to know more about the state of the MQG and what we do as an organization? Check out the following information!
Annual Reports – published each year, our annual reports contain our financials, activities for the year and timelines of member benefits and key highlights
Financials – as a non-profit organization, our profits and losses are public. They are listed in each year’s annual report and on guidestar.org
- Financial statements by year (see annual reports above)
- Guidestar link: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/45-4151809
Activities and Timelines – each year we provide a number of activities and benefits for our members. Yearly timelines are listed in the annual reports linked above.
- View our yearly timelines in the annual reports above
- View the MQG's organizational timeline here
Board Election Process – the Modern Quilt Guild Board of Directors is elected by our members and board. For a complete overview of our election process, please visit our Governance page.
Member Involvement – our members are the life of our organization. The MQG thrives due to their support and commitment to the organization. We encourage member involvement with the organization through the following opportunities:
- Local guild leadership – our guilds are founded and run by volunteer leaders. We offer a number of supporting documentation for guild leaders in their roles (and are developing more!)
- Committees & Task Forces – in 2016 we are launching a hybrid model of member involvement through committees and task forces. For more information, visit our Committees & Task Forces page.
- QuiltCon volunteering – QuiltCon couldn’t exist without volunteers. Super Volunteers get a goodie bag and early registration to the next QuiltCon.